About the San Diego Coworking Alliance
The San Diego Coworking Alliance (SDCA) launched in July 2011 to bring together the leaders of the city’s nine shared workspaces to collaborate on new ideas and resources. The goal of the SDCA is to expose the broader San Diego community to the concept of coworking and show tangible benefits of this emerging trend.
The San Diego Coworking Alliance believes its greatest value and contribution to coworking in San Diego is to help sustain and promote the CORE VALUES that helped to serve as a bedrock and catalyst for this movement. These values also serve as a benchmark to all entrepreneurial communities who share such values, and we heartily invite to them to apply.
The purpose of the The San Diego Coworking Alliance is:
- To support the qualitative goals of our communities, whose underlying principles and practices are compatible with the “coworking spirit.”
- To collaborate with like-minded communities to improve and strengthen our communities by fostering the core values and principles shared among our respective members.
- To more effectively communicate the meaning and value of strong communities, and the impact they have on new businesses.
- Ansir Center – http://aicentersd.com – Kearny Mesa
- Co-mmunity – http://co-munity.com – La Jolla
- Downtown Works- http://downtownworks.com – Core Columbia
- Nest CoWork by Cybertech Network – http://cybertechnetwork.org – Downtown/Bankers Hill
- Hera Hub – http://herahub.com – Sorrento Valley, Mission Valley, Carlsbad
- Ivy Street Cowork – https://ivystreet.co – South Park
- Ugather Cowork – https://ugathercowork.com – Hillcrest