Collaboration is the lifeblood of building a strong San Diego community. This was demonstrated when over 100 new coworkers visited 5 of San Diego’s best coworking spaces between Aug 8th – 12th.
Here was the schedule…
- Monday: Ansir Innovation Center, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m, Kearny Mesa
- Tuesday: Hera Hub, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Business Acceleration Expo, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Sorrento Valley location, 4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd., Suite 400; Hera Hub Carlsbad, 5205 Avenida Encinas, Suite A, Carlsbad, and Hera Hub Mission Valley 8885 Rio San Diego Drive Suite 237, Mission Valley; information, (855) 437-2482, herahub.com.
- Wednesday: 3rdSpace Co-Working & Club For The Creative, 4610 Park Blvd. in University Heights, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Startup Collaborative, 6 to 8:30 p.m.; information, 619-255-3609, 3rdspace.co.
- Thursday: Cybertech Nest, 1855 First Ave. in Bankers Hill; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Speed Networking, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; information, cybertechnetwork.com.
- Friday: Co-mmunity, 1228 University Ave. in Hillcrest; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; wrap-up party for all Coworking Week participants, 6 to 8 p.m.; information, (858) 939-1836, co-mmunity.com.
In 2005 an independent worker in California conceived of a different way of working; he envisioned a place where independent workers could come together, collaborate and reap the rewards of community, increased productivity and creativity. That worker was Brad Neuberg. Approximately 5000 coworking spaces around the world will celebrate Neuberg’s vision as part of International Coworking Day.
Hope you’ll join us next year!