Do you have a coworking space in San Diego?
Below are the requirements to be a part of of the SDCA.
COWORKING ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP CRITERIA:
- In business for one year (permanent space)
- Membership model
- Founder involved in business
- Majority open space – over 50% (vs. private offices)
- Coworking is focus of space (not another business with a little bit of coworking offered)
- Participate in quarterly coworking alliance meetings
- Willing to contribute content on a monthly basis to feed the website and Facebook page
- Willing to share public events on coworking calendar
- $200 annual fee to support annual coworking week
- Willing to help plan and put resources towards annual coworking week
- Focus on community-building
- Demonstrate activities that foster community
- Mission statement in alignment with SDCA core values
- Willing to contribute relevant content (related to core values) on a monthly basis to feed the website and FB page.
Do you fit the SDCA requirements? If so, please reach out to request a meeting.